Reiki II Okuden Class
Time & Location
About the event
Reiki is a spiritual healing system that promotes overall balance and personal development.
This class will lead you to go deeper into your Reiki practice with symbols and mantras and learn how to perform distant healing,
This class is a 8-hour certification training in the traditional Japanese approach to Reiki called Usui Reiki Ryoho. It combines lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice time. A manual and a certificate are included. Perquisite: Reiki Level I – Shoden. For students coming from a different Reiki lineage other than Shoden, please contact the organizer. Minimum class size is 2 students.Participation in those 8 hours is required for completion of the training and certification.
In this class you will learn:
- Hatsurei Ho (a method/meditation for generating greater amounts of spiritual energy)
- 3 Usui Reiki symbols and mantras
- Enkaku Chiryo Ho ('Distant' method or 'Remote Reiki')
- Byosen Reikan Ho (scanning method to sense imbalances)
- Reiji Ho (a method for seeking guidance)
- Explore the practice Reiki professionally
Main Benefits for taking this class:
- Find balance in everyday life
- Experience the sensation of being grounded in any situation
- Feel more connected to your environment, people, places, nature, events
- Progress deeper into your spiritual path
- Begin to help others professionally
- Bring more balance and harmony into your life
Follow-up practice is offered to those interested in going deeper into their experience with Reiki and in integrating the practice into their life.