Reiki Level II Okuden
Time & Location
About the Event
8-hour certification in traditional Japanese Reiki: “Usui Reiki Ryoho”
Class Dates: Fridays September 3-24 at the JCC from 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Participants need to attend all sessions to certify.
About this event:
Reiki is a Japanese healing method that promotes overall balance and personal development. Developed in Japan in the 1920’s by Usui Mikao, Reiki is now practiced around the world in many different ways. Its original name ”Shin Shin Kaizen Usui Ryoho” translates as “the Usui Healing Method for Improving Body, Mind and Heart”.
This class is the next step after Reiki Level I Shoden. This training will help you go deeper into your practice of Reiki. You will learn how to use symbols and mantras and perform distant healing among other teachings.
This class is an 8-hour certification training in the traditional Japanese approach to Reiki called “Usui Reiki Ryoho”. It combines lecture, discussion, demonstration, and practice time. A manual and a certificate are included.
Prerequisite: Usui Reiki Ryoho Level I Shoden. For students coming from a different Reiki lineage, please contact the teacher.
In this class you will learn:
- Hatsurei Ho – a 3 step-method that includes meditation practice
- 3 Usui Reiki symbols and mantras
- Enkaku Chiryo Ho – “distant' method” to practice Reiki remotely
- Byosen Reikan Ho – an energetic scanning method to sense imbalances
- Reiji Ho - a method to work more intuitively
- Explore the practice of Reiki professionally
- Reiju or spiritual blessings
Main Benefits for taking this class:
- Find balance in everyday life
- Experience the sensation of being stable/grounded in any situation
- Feel more connected to your environment, people, places, nature, events
- Progress deeper on your spiritual path
- Begin to help others professionally
- Bring more balance and harmony into your life
On-going teacher/community support and follow-up class/practice is offered to those interested in deepening their experience with Reiki and integrating the practice further into their life.
For any questions, please contact the instructor via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit her website www.moonstonesanctuary.com