REIKI LEVEL I - SHODEN
8-hour Reiki certification class
The class is an 8-hour certification training in the traditional Japanese approach to Reiki called “Usui Reiki Ryoho”. It combines lecture, discussion, demonstration, and practice time. A manual and a certificate of completion are included. No prerequisite, just an open heart, and mind.
In this class you will learn:
- The history of Reiki, its origins and evolution
- What Reiki is and how to practice it
- The 5 foundational elements of the system of Reiki
- How the Japanese energy system works
- How to perform hands-on healing for yourself and others
- Breathing meditations to strengthen and clear your energy
- The 5 precepts as guiding principles to live life in balance and harmony
Completion of this class will give you access to our Student Portal and IHReiki Ki Campus community.