*** Please make sure this class is scheduled before purchasing it.
REIKI LEVEL III - SHINPIDEN
A 12-hour certification Master/Teacher training in the Japanese form of Reiki "Usui Reiki Ryoho".
This class leads students to step into their own self-mastery. Reiki III training empowers and guides students to embody their inner-light to "be Reki" in the world. Completion of this class also allows students to teach Reiki to others if they choose to do so.
- A minimum of 6 months of personal practice after Reiki II/Okuden. Students coming from another lineage or simply curious about this training are invited to contact the teacher.
- Reading: "The Way of Reiki" by Frans Stiene.
- A one-on-one check-in meeting with the teacher prior to registration.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The meaning, usage, and spiritual description of the fourth symbol and mantra.
- How to perform the initiations
- A review of Shoden and Okuden and exploring ways to teach/share the system of Reiki.
- Teaching Reiki and becoming a teacher.
- Receive individual guidance on your spiritual journey
WHAT THIS TRAINING OFFERS
- 12-hour training in the traditional Japanese art of Reiki, the “Usui Reiki Ryoho”
- Tools and practices that will remain available to you throughout your lifetime
- Lectures, discussions, demonstrations, and practice time
- The manual and corresponding certificate of completion
- Official training that follows the International House of Reiki standards of practice
- Class led by an experienced Reiki teacher, trained in the US and Japan, and a direct student of world-renowned teacher Frans Stiene
- Ongoing teacher support and access to the International House of Reiki/Ki Campus/Community
TO MAKE THE BEST OF YOUR TRAINING
- Commitment to practice is key
- Attendance for all sessions is required to receive a certificate of completion
- Makeups may be scheduled at the discretion of the teacher
- Thank you for being on time
- Feel free to ask questions
For any questions about the training, please contact the Reiki instructor, Veronique Frede at firstname.lastname@example.org and visit her website www.moonstonesanctuary.com